|Nuvite engineers have formulated a system of polishes to meet the needs for almost any metal and paint polishing project. New metal to antique, the formulations in the NuShine II Polishing System will give superior definition, highlights, imagery, clarity, and will retain the finish longer than normal polishes. Nuvite’s NuShine II graded polishes use high technology materials with programmed abrasive characteristics and are blended with superior carriers to offer the ability to produce cutting action when needed, yet offer micron-level finishing in the finer grades that produces highest reflectance and image excellence.|
- Exceptional Surface Polish, With Oxidation and Corrosion Removal
- Imparts Extreme Image Clarity to Alum., Brass, Copper, Steel, etc.
- Easy and Economical to Use
- Removes Spots, Stains, Cloudy “Undercast” and Orange Peel
- Grades from Heavy Cut to Final Finish
- Preserves and Protects Substrate From Further Oxidation
- Polish grades available for surface preparation & corrosion removal
- Removes discoloration and cloudiness
- Finishing grade achieves extreme gloss, definition, depth, imagery
- Preserves and protects substrate from further oxidation
- Extreme economy of material use
- Reduces manhour polishing time through system efficiency
- Safe to all aircraft components
- Appearance: -white, tan, orange or dark gray viscous cream/paste Odor: -mild pH -8.2 - 8.4
- Solubility: -dispersible in water Spec.
- Gravity: -1.19 - 1.23 @ 25 degrees C
Grade DifferencesGrade S (for final finishes)
The finishing grade that gives the really deep, clear image when used as a final finish over a properly prepared, oxidation-free surface.
0.5 Lb. jar P/N 09-00578
Grade G6 (SS & titanium or heavily oxidized aluminum)
When a heavy cut of the surface is needed, G6 may be a good answer. G6 has a high-tech abrasive system that is designed to do a quick, aggressive cut, and immediately break down to a finer cut, similar to Grade C. Use when there is heavy oxidation on the surface of aluminum, or even when very light corrosion is evident. Can also be used to blend surface scratches in aluminum. Can also be used for polishing stainless steel.
Grade C (for unpolished aluminum and repolishing degraded brightwork)
C is a cutting grade polish that we recommend to prep for using Grade S. Use Grade C to begin polishing on clad aluminum that has never been polished. Will also remove the cloudy/hazy white background found in many otherwise good polish finishes.
A medium finishgrade that gives a clear, clean shine and can be used as a light cutting grade to remove very slight oxidation, such as when a good polish job starts to slightly degrade. Also useful for hand polishing in tight spots where buffers cannot reach. Will give good finishes good, bright look similar to usual commercial grade polishes, but still should be followed by Grade S to get the spectacular “Nuvite Look”.
F7 has a very hard and sharp, but very fine media that continues its action throughout the buffing process. It is best used for removing heavy oxidation, corrosion, pits or scratches from aluminum surfaces, stretch-formed aluminum, polishing new, non-clad aluminum, or for polishing stainless steel or titanium. It is usually best to follow F7 with C and then grade S.
F9 is used where the surface has been damaged by stripping processes, sanded or scratched by abrasive cloth. Ask your Nuvite representative for specific recommendations, but never use standard sanding papers –even wet. There are specialty micro fine surface sanding materials (specialty grade abrasives –not commercial grade sandpapers) that may be helpful in really severe situations prior to using F9. But F9 is a good surface blender and is useful even for non-clad aluminum, harder alloys and anodized surfaces needing special procedures because of the surface hardness before moving on to grade G6 or C for further surface preparation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.