Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 1000 is a highly effective sanding polish for automotive clear coats. It removes overspray, severe signs of use and sanding marks effectively and reliablyRecommended Usage
Removes 1000~1500 grit sanding scratches
Water based, silicone free
Low dusting, easy clean up
Safe on all types of paint
Finishes nicely with little or no surface haze
1. Clean surface thoroughly prior to polishing.
2. Shake the bottle prior to use and apply a small quantity of the product onto the polishing pad (a pea-sized drop is sufficient for an area measuring approx. 40 x 40 cm).
3. Use the Menzerna Heavy Cut Foam Pad in the event of heavy signs of use. If using a new or dry pad, apply sufficient polish to prevent the formation of noticeable holograms.
4. Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method. Apply light pressure at the start of the polishing process. Take away the pressure in the final cycles and increase the speed of the polishing machine by 10%.
5. If working on very dry coatings, spray a little water onto the surface to prevent dust formation.
6. At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
7. Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with our Premium Microfiber cloth, without applying any pressure.
8. Any signs of sanding and use have now been removed. For an exceptionally glossy finish, now apply a Menzerna Medium Cut and a Menzerna Finish Polish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.