Provides a medium-firm buff for light cutting and colour buffing.
Firmer than untreated cloth and flannel but less stiff than purple, orange, and blue airways, mill-treated yellow airways are recommended for use as a secondary colouring wheel providing extra clarity and depth in your end results.
- Buff will need to be raked prior to initial use.
- Does not include a centre reducer plate.
- Requires the use of a self-centring safety flange set or standard end flanges (ideally) in conjunction with a centre reducer plate for proper mounting and safe operation.
- Industrial grade
- Max RPM: 12" x 5" = 3200 RPM; 10" x 3" = 3450 RPM
- 16 ply
- Density: #4 (Heavy Duty), #2 (Standard Duty)
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 2 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.