A firm, primary cut airway buff that will still flex slightly on uneven surfaces.
Matchless's second stiffest mill-treated airway, the orange buff is best suited as a primary cutting wheel. With ten plies of stiff orange cloth combined with ten plies of softer yellow cloth, this airway offers sustained cutting power with extra flexibility and durability compared to a standard 16 ply airway.
- Buff will need to be raked prior to initial use.
- Does not include a centre reducer plate.
- Requires the use of a self-centring safety flange set or standard end flanges (ideally) in conjunction with a centre reducer plate for proper mounting and safe operation.
- Industrial grade
- Max RPM: 3400 RPM
- 20 ply
- Density: #2 (Standard Duty)
- Dimensions: 25 x 25 x 2 cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.