Provides a firm buff for cut and colour buffing.
Matchless's middle-of-the-road cut buff – less stiff than purple and orange, but more stiff than yellow, untreated, and flannel wheels – mill-treated blue airways are recommended for use as a secondary cut and primary colour buff.
- Buff will need to be raked prior to initial use.
- Does not include a centre reducer plate.
- Requires the use of a self-centring safety flange set or standard end flanges (ideally) in conjunction with a centre reducer plate for proper mounting and safe operation.
- Industrial grade
- Max RPM: 3200 RPM
- 16 ply
- Density: #4 (Heavy Duty)
- Dimensions: 25.5 x 25.5 x 2 cm
- Max RPM: 10″ x 3″ = 3200 RPM; 12″ x 5″ = 2800 RPM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.