Constructed to Handle the Vigors of Long Stroke Polishers
Great for heavy cutting with a compound or light cutting with a polish, this unique fibre material has unmatched cutting ability. Foam interface offers perfect thickness for balance, smooth operation, consistency in all environment. Offer an easy way to use two pads system for all your polishing needs. Attached via hook and loop method.
- Full Line: A complete line for all your buffing needs from heavy cutting to waxing.
- Reduced Diameter & Slim Profile: Provides an evenly distributed point of contact for ultimate balance and control.
- Improved Interface Material: Provides stability on flat panels, while adjusting to the contours of curved panels.
- Less Foam Movement: Minimizes haze and micro marring.
- Multi Density: Multi-density, layered foam design construction provides a smooth bold feel while maintaining the integrity of the foam for optimum surface contact.
- Engineered Bevel & Integrated Interface: The combination of the bevel and interface keeps the adhesion line away from the working surface for safe use in tight areas.
- Breathable Interface & Cooling Chamber: Prevents the center of the pad from concaving by allowing unwanted heat to escape during pad rotation.
- Cool Running: HDO-PADS run 10% cooler on long stroke polishers than comparable pads maximizing pad life and pad durability.
- Cutting Pad – Unique material provides industry leading cutting capabilities yet the fibres mat down less quickly which results in reduced pad temperatures.
- Specifications – Designed to have minimal overhang for precision polishing and even pressure; 11mm thickness provides increased durability and perfect rotation on contoured surfaces.
- Design - Foam interface offers a perfect thickness for balanced and smooth operation. Consistent results in high temperature environments as well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.