Lake Country flat pads made exclusively for use on DA or Random Orbital machines. All pads have Velcro buffed back from edge to avoid hitting the buffing surface as well to help centre on the backing plate. Available in 9 colours, each with a specific use.
- 3.5" x 0.875"
- 5.5" x 0.875"
- 6.5" x 1.25"
These Flat Foam Pads are constructed of unique urethane foam formulations which outperform and outlast our competitor's pads. Attached via hook and loop method.
- Ultra Light Polishing - Black finishing foam is soft, high strength foam for waxing or glazing.
- Slows Rate of Polish Absorption - the pads are slow-to-absorb products and therefore the paint benefits from a longer working time; the same is true of liquid waxes and sealants
- Improves Operator Control - CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator; since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed
- Prevents Pad Skipping - CCS pockets break up the smooth surface of the foam to eliminate the sticking and skipping that occurs when two perfectly flat surfaces meet
- Creates Less Heat - CCS pockets provide several points where the foam is not completely touching the paint - this reduces friction and therefore heat is generated between the pad and the paint
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.