Conventional foam pads absorb polish too quickly. This reduces polish and pad performance because most of the polish is trapped below the working surface of the pad. CCS technology™ solves this common problem using strategic patterns of partially closed foam cells.
- SLOW RATE OF POLISH ABSORPTION - Enhances polish performance.
- IMPROVES OPERATOR CONTROL - CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator.
- PREVENTS PAD SKIPPING - CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing operator to run pad flat on working surface.
- CREATES LESS HEAT - CCS pockets reduce surface contact resulting in less friction generated heat.
- OEM APPROVED - OEM tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.