Force Pads Featuring Hybrid Foam Technology! These Force Pads are Lake Country's newest and most updated version to replace the previous Hybrid Pads. With the market and machines changing, Lake Country made the decision to revamp the Hybrid line by adding a new cutting pad, while also offering additional sizes.
- BLACK – The HYBRID black foam is the perfect solution for any finish work, even on the softest, most finicky paints. The HYBRID black is different than other black foams you will see in other pads on the market. The silky feel combined with the slightly more dense body creates a perfect combo for finishing.
- GREY - New HYBRID grey foam is a heavy cutting pad that resists collapsing with heat. These pads work great for heavy defect removal and spot repair, but also work great for polishing on very hard clear coats. This pad is highly recommended in areas with high heat and/or humidity, and can also be “broken in” by soaking in warm water and spinning dry.
- WHITE – The HYBRID whit is a staple for polishing and leaves a perfect finish on many paints. The partially closed cell construction helps “smash” or “sandwich” the abrasive to the surface to maximum effectiveness and break down of most polishes.
- RED – The red foam is softer than our black, but has a slightly larger cell structure for better residue control when using cleaner wax ad all in one (AIO) polish applications. This pad can also be used for wax/sealant applications also.
- ORANGE – The HYBRID orange pad had been a favourite for years, and will now be even better with LC's new profile. This pad works great for cutting in colder climates, but can be used as a light cutting pad in warmer temps. This foam softens with heat throughout the polishing cycle to give a good bite in cutting ability but still finish well.
Forced rotation and rotary pad users usually tend to agree that a thicker pad is preferred. Because of the additional downward force possible with these types of machines compared to standard DA machines, a thicker pad usually outperforms a thinner pad, and is more user friendly.
The tapered design and 1.25” thickness provide a user experience that unlike other pads on the market. The Force pads use the same Hybrid foam technology and now combine a ventilated centre hole for cooling and centring. Along with the design, sizes offered changed to now offer a full line that can fit many machines.
1” Force Pad has a velcro surface of 1.5” and foam face of 1.7”
2” Force pad has a velcro surface of 2” and foam face of 2.5”