CQuartz UK edition has been a huge success for CarPro, after much consideration CarPro made the decision that it was time to bring it to 2018, with a whole new formula to bring you an even better coating! CarPro has worked tirelessly on this since 2017 and they're excited finally announce CQuartz UK Edition 3.0!
- (1) 30ml bottle of CQuartz UK Edition.
- (4) 4" MF suede applicators.
- (1) Cquartz applicator block.
- (1) 16"x16" suede leveling towel.
- Protection and gloss comparable or better than our competitors "professional coatings" but easy to use for all detailers
- CQuartz UK has 70% SiO2 with 99.9% purity!
- Extremely deep, rich gloss.
- Easy maintenance with "self cleaning" properties (stays cleaner than waxes, sealants, and other coatings).
- Resistance to wash induced marring.
- Average thickness of CQuartz UK layer is between 1 µm ~2 µm per layer.
- Minor swirl filling abilities.
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and contaminants.
- Protection from UV rays.
- Resists stains, bird droppings, water spots, and traffic film.
- Resists extremely high temperatures. Feel free to coat engine components, etc that correspond to the materials shown.
- Ultra hard CQuartz UK contains ceramic nano particles found within glass, the result is a highly reflective, transparent layer.
- Can also be layered: May be applied within 45-60 minutes or wait until the following day if you are beyond 60 minutes.
Surfaces you can protect with CQuartz:
- Durability: 2 years or more.
- Thickness: 1~2 micron per coat.
- Coverage 10ml per coat +/-.
- Water contact angle: 110°.
- Light swirl filling properties.
- Recommended working temperatures: 40F to 90F.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.