Gtechniq C5 Wheel Armour offers the best protection for wheels, repelling brake dust and contaminants and making them easier to maintain.
Because of C5’s unique, exceptionally fine surface rheology and chemical bonding mechanism, its performance is outstanding. The former property gives the coating its excellent stain and contaminant resistance, and the chemical bond formed between the wheel surface and C5 makes the coating durable.
- 15ml of C5 will cover the rim faces only of up to 17 inch wheels
- 30ml of C5 will cover the inside and outside of any wheels up to 20 inch wheels
- Make sure your wheels are clean and dry before application
- Wipe down each wheel before application with Gtechniq Panel Wipe - this will ensure the best possible bond. Please be careful with smart repairs on your wheels as this may strip the paintwork on them
- Apply C5 indoors in a well ventilated area, at a temperature above 5°c
- Shake well before use and wear gloves
- Soak the AP1 Lint Free Applicator pad provided with several drops of product, and spread the coating onto the surface of your rim - no more than ½ a wheel each time
- Once you have spread the coating, buff residue within 30-60 seconds with an MF1 ZeroR Microfibre Buff Cloth
- Repeat the process on all of your wheels
- Allow the coating to cure indoors for 12 hours before exposing to the elements
- Suitable for gloss, satin and matte rim finishes
- Fit for use on chrome, but not polished metals
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.