C.A.R. Bullet Proof Exterior Coating Size: 2 oz SHIPS VIA GROUND SERVICE ONLY EXTERIOR COATING produces an extreme protective barrier for up to 2 years on paint, glass, wheels and trim. Creates an intense high gloss shine that can fill minor scratches and swirls. The innovative technology by C.A.R. Products.
C.A.R. Bullet Proof Exterior Coating
Size: 2 oz
SHIPS VIA GROUND SERVICE ONLY
EXTERIOR COATING produces an extreme protective barrier for up to 2 years on paint, glass, wheels and trim. Creates an intense high gloss shine that can fill minor scratches and swirls. Innovative technology by C.A.R. Products.
- Produces an extreme protective barrier for up to 2 years on paint, glass, wheels and trim. Innovative technology by C.A.R. Products.
- Extreme slickness which produces a self-cleaning property to repel dust, dirt and mud. Ease of maintenance that keeps the surface cleaner longer than any traditional wax or sealant
- Resistance to Wash Induced Marring
- Minor swirl and scratch filling abilities
- Repels water, oils, dirt, and other contaminants
- Strong protection from UV rays
- Resists stains, bird droppings, water spots, and traffic film
- Resists high temperatures
- Contains glass Nano particles creating an incredible reflective and hard surface film
- Can also be layered: Allow 15 to 20 minutes minimum wait time after first layer to allow tacking before applying another coat.
- Recommended working temperatures: 50F to 90F
- Durability: Approximately up to 2 years
- Water contact angle: 110°
- One layer: 1~2 Microns each
Surfaces you can protect with Bullet Proof Series Exterior Coating:
- Glass *windshield is not recommended unless fullcure time is given before use which is 24-48 hours
- Never allow highly alkaline (ph11+) chemicals such as non-diluted all purpose cleaners to sit or dwell on the surface for extended periods. This may damage and cause the coating to lose its hydrophobic ability.
- Do not apply in direct sun or on hot surface
- Do not re use applicators
- High spots can be removed with a micro fiber towel before full cure occurs
- Do not re-use the towels you used to buff off with unless you immediately toss them in a bucket of detergent after use to avoid glass type crystals forming on them
- Wear hand protection (disposable gloves) when applying
- Avoid vapors and use suitable respiratory protection if needed
- Wrap a suede microfiber towel around an applicator block or use a round foam applicator
- Apply to the applicator, or directly to the surface. *Prime applicator with one spray if applying directly to the surface
- Spread across surface and buff in over entire section until it begins to disappear and flashes overlapping strokes in a straight back and forth and up and down motion
- Allow product to flash or disappear into the surface before applying another coat
- Note: If applying in cold weather below 65-70F, allow extra time for flashing
- Move to next section and repeat
- Apply Bullet Proof Series Topper after 30 minutes to allow for full cure when being exposed to the elements
- Creates an intense gloss and glass like shine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.