- P1000 Foam Discs are Part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System for high gloss and deep paint finishes
- P1000 Foam Discs are Ideal for refining sand scratches to help reduce the amount of time spent compounding
- 3M™ Hookit™ Attachment System allows for fast, easy change-outs with 3M™ Hookit™ Disc Pads and Soft Interface Pads
- Helps improve finishing efficiency and lowers process time
- Patterned, precise mineral structures provide a combination of fast cut and consistent finish
- Long-lasting, even-wearing abrasive can help reduce extra material costs
The 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Abrasive Disc removes fine sand scratches on painted surfaces to reduce the amount of time spent compounding. Three-dimensional mineral abrasive structures are distributed uniformly across the disc surface and wear evenly for consistent finishes, longer disc life and reduced material costs. Foam backed discs are part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System.
As part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System, 3M™ Trizact™ Hookit™ Foam Abrasive Discs help reduce the time and material required for compounding, creating significant operating efficiencies during spot and large panel repairs.
- Used to refine sand scratches on a wet or dry finishing surface
- Designed to be used as a part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.